[bt-devel] Re: Installation issues

Steven Ackerman ackerman_steven at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 20:28:16 MST 2004

Joachim,

Thanks for the response and help. I know I would not
be the ideal candidate for help. If willingness means
anything though, I have a lot to give. Anyway, in
regards to your question.

> Do you think you could update them or is that too
> difficult for you?

I can update them, it will take me a little longer
than most, I suspect. I have some folks that I will
ask how that will be able to help me. Please forgive
my lack of linux knowledge. I have a long history with
commercial OS's. I appreciate the patience.

I am running KDE version 3.0.0-10.

Hope that helps some. I can move on from here. I'll
let you know if I have any more problems. Thanks.

-Steve