[bt-devel] kio-sword pre-release

Luke Plant spookylukey at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 2 09:28:24 MST 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:13:39 +0200 Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> > The german Umlauts are not displayed properly. for example:
> > sword:/GerSch/Luke 9:1
> > Er rief aber die Zwölf zusammen und gab ihnen Kraft und Vollmacht Ã
> > __ber alle DÃ___monen und um Krankheiten zu heilen;
> >
> > correct would be: Er rief aber die Zwölf zusammen und gab ihnen
> > Kraft und Vollmacht über alle Dämonen und um Krankheiten zu heilen;
>

> I think QString::fromUtf8 has to be used on module content.

Hmm, currently it uses QString::fromUtf8() if module->isUicode(),
otherwise, QString::fromLocal8Bit() - but I was just guessing. the Sword
docs aren't great on a number of things like this.

Luke

--
Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable
events occur with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no

Luke Plant -- L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net -- www.lukeplant.me.uk