[bt-devel] Can't compile Bibletime 1.4.1 on Fedora Core 2

Wed Jun 2 08:52:33 MST 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 04:36 am, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Uh,
> what KDE and Qt do you use? It is working fine here.

KDE 3.2.2 and qt 3.3.2.

> > I'm getting this too now. And the TR is showing the morph codes as lemmas
> > instead of the strongs #'s. But it shows the strongs entry correctly.
>
> I'm not sure if we should it call lemma or strongs. OSIS has the stuff in a
> lemma attribute.

That's not the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make is
that the lemma referenced (the entry #/name/whatever) was a morph tag, but
the entry given was for the strong's number. It looks like this,

Lemma: N-NSF

 1 a al'-fah

 of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet; figuratively, only
 (from its use as a numeral) the first: --Alpha. Often used (usually
 an, before a vowel) also in composition (as a contraction from 427) in
 the sense of privation; so, in many words, beginning with this letter;
 occasionally in the sense of union (as a contraction of 260).
 see GREEK for 427
 see GREEK for 260