[bt-devel] kio-sword pre-release

Luke Plant spookylukey at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 2 07:07:21 MST 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:01:49 +0200 Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Only thing I noticed is I had to use --prefix=/usr with configure to
> put it into the KDE location.

I think it's behaving correctly, but I need to add some installation
instructions like the ones in BibleTime. Did you have KDEDIR defined, by
the way? The configure script should use that if it's present (works
here).

Luke

--
Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable
events occur with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no

Luke Plant -- L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net -- www.lukeplant.me.uk