[bt-devel] kio-sword pre-release

James Ots me at jamesots.com
Wed Jun 2 02:42:45 MST 2004

A few comments about the HTML generated...

There are a few nulls embedded in it - one just before <div
class='sword_navtop'> and the big block of html, one just after the big block
of html, and one at the end of the html.

ks_gbfhtml.cpp uses a <font color="#800000"> tag - perhaps you could use a
span and a class here instead.

Since konqueror is always displaying the page, you could get rid of the tables
and use some nice css layout instead.

It would be nice if the static html around the edges was a template file
(probably in share/apps/kio_sword) so users could customise it without
changing the code.

I can make any of those changes if you want. (Well, I can try).

--
Cheers
James Ots