[bt-devel] Bug(s) (?) with Bibletime from CVS

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Mon Jul 19 17:56:28 MST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:18:39 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> > Undesirable behavior:
> > 19 And the evening {<06153>} and the morning {<01242>} were the
> > fourth{<07243>} day {<03117>}.  (And the evening...: Heb. And the
> > evening was, and the morning was etc.)
> >
> > Desired behavior:
> > 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
>
> That bug should be fixed now in CVS.
>

> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
I just updated from CVS, and the problem still appears to be there.
I'll keep trying, although during the update from CVS that I did after
receiving the above quoted message, there were quite a few patches and
updates that were downloaded.  I'll get back to you as soon as my fresh
copy is finished downloading/compiling.

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick