[bt-devel] CVS Crashes

Sun Jul 18 22:17:24 MST 2004

I've been having troubles with Bible Time crashing I guess when it tries to
modify the config file. I first started having this trouble when selecting
"configure bibletime" from the settings menu. After deleting or moving all
config data bibletime crashed on startup, but worked on the subsequent
startup. So far I've not gotten any useful debug data. Not even a backtrace,
I'm not sure what lib doesn't have the required debugging info as I ran
bibletime with the ./configure --enable-debug=full (and I even tried
disabling threadding since the only call I can get in the bt is to libpthread
but to no avail. I'm not even sure threadding got disabled properly).

Pertenint info
Affected KDEs: 3.2.3, 3.3.0_beta1
QT: 3.3.2
Sword: 1.5.8 (cvs, up to date afaik)
Glibc (which contains libpthread): 2.3.3.20040420

glibc compile options: pic enabled
glibc compile flags: -march=pentium3 -O3 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer