[bt-devel] Handbook outdated: Drag 'n' drop will not open a document

Michael Andrew Kamrath mikekamrath at ncplus.net
Sun Jul 11 21:48:47 MST 2004

Developers:

In the old handbook it says, in Chapter 3. Program Operation:
Quote:
Tip - Drag & Drop Works Here
A document can be opened from an already opened document. Simply click
with the left mouse button on the verse number (pointer changes to hand)
and drag it to the module list. Drop it on the name of the module you want
to open, and it will open that module to the verse you dragged over. If
you drag a verse number to an already open module, it will automatically
jump that module to the location of the verse that was dragged over.
End quote

I want to change the documentation to omit the opening new document part,
but it looks like a bug to me, because the cursor does change properly
when you drag it to another Bible in the index. In other words, the index
does not respond to drag 'n' drop, but drag 'n' drop into an already open
document in the MDI works. Should I wait for the bug fix, or change the
documentation?

--
"He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath
not life." (I John 5:12)