[bt-devel] (no subject)

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Thu Jul 8 07:20:39 MST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
"Michael Andrew Kamrath" <mikekamrath at ncplus.net> wrote:

> Steven,
> I would like to contribute to the documentation. Could you let me know
> of stuff to do? I speak and write german fluently. Not a great C++
> programmer though (Java and some C).
>
> Mike
> I John 5:12
> http://www.answersingenesis.org

Hello, Mike :)
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner :)  You appear to have a
greater command of German than I have of English :)  (That was
funny/sad.  English is my only language :))  Based on that command of
German, would you be able to document new features?  I am good at the
technical stuff (well, good/willing to learn), and I can certainly spot
someone elses grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.  With the help
of my wife (a school teacher,) all of that is no problem.  But, I have
"issues" with creative writing, or, in other words, creating a document
from scratch.  So, since in addition to being fluent in German, you
appear to have an excellent command of English, it would be great if you
could document new features, and I could easily correct any mistakes
that you might happen to make.  If this is feasable for you, please let
me know.

If this won't work for you, and if I can't find anything else for you to
help me with, I still thank you for even offering to help :)

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick