[bt-devel] Display issues in CVS (1.5pre)

Tue Jul 6 19:58:51 MST 2004

Ok, just did a clean checkout, and I'm noticing some display problems.

1)Commentaries, and Lexicons and kin (Devotionals and I would imagine
Glossaries though I don't have one handy to test) don't show keys anymore
meaning you can't book mark them. I would imagine that this is somehow
related to the new key stuff Chris put in sword-cvs

2)Some passages (the first two chapters of Isaiah, Proverbs 13, and probably
some other chapters of books as well) hilight the whole chapter with the
selected verse color in the Default template. This only happens when a window
has a single bible version in it. Currently this only seems to effect the
WEB, is this perhaps a problem with the WEB or perhaps our GBF parser?

3)Some verses are displayed in duplicate creating a horizontal scrollbar. So
far this effects every version I've tried. And it only affects display of a
single bible. I tested copying and it seems to work properly. (this problem
also occurs in the display template preview window for me)

Important Information
Sword Version: CVS (install date Jun 11)

KDE Version: 3.2.90 (3.3 alpha1, CVS >= 20040522)
QT Version: 3.3.2

Distro: Gentoo
CXXFLAGS (used on KDE and QT not Sword or Bibletime): -march=pentium3 -O3
-pipe -fomit-frame-pointer