[bt-devel] Re: Trouble installing sword modules with new installer

Males Tomlinson bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:59:17 +0200

Thanks daniel,
I'll try that. But it will only be in a month or so.
My new laptop seems to be incompatible with kernels up to
2.6. So i'll have to wait for a 2.6.1 package before I can
reinstall mdk9.2 :( ... and no bibletime in windows!

regards,
Males