[bt-devel] Re: Trouble installing sword modules with new installer

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:36:05 -0500

On Monday 26 January 2004 05:55 am, Males Tomlinson wrote:
> < 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for mods.d.tar.gz (69231 bytes).
> * Connection accepted from server
> * Getting file with size: 69231
> < 226 Transfer complete.
> * Connection #0 left intact
> * Closing connection #0
> *** BibleTime got signal 11 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.

I've got a similar issue but only as root. User installs seem to work fine.
But I'd rather install most modules to my /usr/local/share/sword than
~/.sword since /usr/local/share/sword is a vfat partition that works in
windows as well. (Plus if I ever add accounts to this box I'd rather modules
be global)