[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.4 issues

Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:31:11 -0500

On Thursday 01 January 2004 09:14 am, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi,
> have you tried this with 1.4 final? I thought we fixed this kind of bug.

Yeah, this is using final. The cd as a local path is working I hadn't tested
it quite as well as I originally thought. However, after I nuked my config
files, BT crashes after trying to load modules from any source, remote or
local

With remote, I get the following on stdout/err:

< 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for mods.d.tar.gz (69214 bytes).
* Connection accepted from server
* Getting file with size: 69214
< 226 Transfer complete.
* Connection #0 left intact
* Closing connection #0
no resource index to load
status U_MISSING_RESOURCE_ERROR
*** BibleTime got signal 11 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.

with local:
no resource index to load
status U_MISSING_RESOURCE_ERROR
[The cd makes some noise like it's trying to read stuff]
*** BibleTime got signal 11 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.

I'm using sword from cvs, so is this an error in sword or one in Bibletime?