[bt-devel] Info-window usability issues

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:39:24 -0500

I think we should come up with a way to "lock" the info window to a particular
word during strong's and morphology look up. Or at least be able to open the
associated lexicon. A slight problem occurs when you hover over a word and
the definition or whatever is too big for the window, once you leave the word
the info disappears and you can't see the bottom of the definition.

Additionally, it's nice sometimes to have the info dispay kind of permanent
when you are doing a study so you can keep the definition in view while
researching other things.