[bt-devel] Re: CVS: New feature

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:59:08 -0800

Greetings everyone.

 > I want to make the next release (1.4.2) a usability release. If you
 > have something in mind which is nerving you while using BT please
 > post this so we can fix this.

I posted a little while back that I had recently entered a couple bugs
into the sourceforge bug tracking database. However I never received any
acknowledgement for having done so. So I guess my question is, are those
bugs acknowledged, and will they hopefully be fixed in an up coming
release? It really would be nice to be able to use the Search Scope
feature again, as well as be able to customize the toolbars a little
bit. I'm really grateful to be able to have this software as it enables
me to do research and write about what I've done much easier.

Thank you. I'm also really looking forward to the improved display of
Strongs information. Thank you!

Steven