[bt-devel] BibleTime on Mac

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:51:43 +0000

Hi,
please try downloading it again. I updated something recently that was I
had forgotten first time though it shouldn't have caused this error.

OTOH it might be the newer upload that has the problem. The current
version was uploaded Feb 10 15:44MST. Would that be what you are trying?

Regards,
Daniel

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 09:41, Jon Glass wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I downloaded your disk image off the web, and following the instructions,
> installed the many KDE packages from the web site you mentioned namely:
> arts-1.1.95-20040122.dmg
> kdelibs-3.1.95-20040122.dmg
> kdesupport-2.2.1-20040122.dmg
> kdebase-3.1.95-20040122.dmg
> qt-3.3.0-beta1-20040122.dmg

Yep, those are the latest versions.

> After installing all the above, I ran your installer from the disk image,
> and got the following error:
>
> "Missing or old Bill Of Materials."

This is weird though.