[bt-devel] debian packaging change

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:14:27 +0000

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of changing the way I'm doing the debian packaging
for CrossWire related packages.
I've started a collaborative site so that the debian packaging can be
version controlled outside the official cvs for each project.

If you would like to help you need to create an account on
alioth.debian.org and email me your id so I can add you to the project.

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-crosswire/

If this would be useful for packaging for any other distribution then
you would be welcome to use this too.

You do _not_ need to be a Debian developer to help with this.

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. In the process of changing means I haven't got anything in cvs yet.