[bt-devel] Changing colors in .kde/share/config/bibletimerc

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:02:38 -0600

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:47:55 -0600
"Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2@faith4miracle.org> wrote:

> Hello, Everyone :)
> In relation to my recent question about the colors of the Strongs
> numbers, it occured to me that maybe that information was stored in
> "~/.kde/share/config/bibletimerc"  My suspicions were confirmed, so I
> changed the line that I assumed set the color for the Strong's numbers
> to read "0,0,255", which of course, is blue.  When I started Bibletime
> back up, nothing had changed.  I even logged out and logged back in,
> still no change.  Is there a file that I can edit to get my blue
> Strong's numbers back?  Also, when the templates start coming out,
> will they be editable?  Would I be able to create one myself?
> Anyway, I need to go get ready to go to bed :)
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

Hello again :)
I apologize for the question about bibletimerc.  As an experiment, I
deleted all my Bibletime configuration files and restarted Bibletime.  I
then discovered that the new bibletimerc file doesn't contain the color
related settings :(  Oh well, now I really will go get some sleep :)

Steven P. Ulrick