[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.4.1 release / packages

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:58:37 -0500

On Friday 30 January 2004 12:47 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> We'd also be glad if everybody who supported us with RPM packages in the
> last release could update the packages for this bugfix release. We
> appreciate all the support with packages, this is one of the things users
> are really glad for help / easier installation :)

I can get Fedora Core 1 packages built possibly tomorrow, depending upon
weather (we're expecting freezing rain tonight, which might make it difficult
to get to work tomorrow).  I am ordering a DSL line this week, but with the
flaky dialup I currently have downloading and uploading that size package
isn't possible from home.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio