[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.4.1 release / packages

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:40:05 -0800

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

>Hi,
>yesterday we released BibleTime 1.4.1, a bugfix release which also contains
>small enhancements.
>Mot bugfixes are in the Sword setup part, which fixes some crashes and
>problems users and we experienced.
>We also made the crystal icons  the default ones, so theming in a crystal
>style should work.
>
>We'd also be glad if everybody who supported us with RPM packages in the last
>release could update the packages for this bugfix release. We appreciate all
>the support with packages, this is one of the things users are really glad
>for help / easier installation :)
>Brook, it would be cool if you could upload one bibletime-i18n package for us.
>If this would be too much work or if it's not possible upload the many
>packages but you don't have to set all the package type options on SF. We can
>do that from time to time I think.

I'm not suer I understand would you like a single package or all of
them. I will try to get these up tomarrow. It is kind of late for me
here tonight and my systems are kind of not working correctly. I had
some strange network outage this last couple days. I still cant figure
out what caused it.