[bt-devel] NASB footnotes

Joachim Ansorg junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de
Mon Dec 27 07:57:44 MST 2004

Hi,

> I think the lastest NASB test module doesn't display correctly in bt
> cvs.  For example, 2Thes2.9 seems to have footnotes intermixed with
> text.  It might be my installation, but wanted to document the problem
> so others can try.

The OSIS source has added text there (e.g. <transChange type="added">that
is</transChange>), so the text should not be hidden.

But I noticed that the NASB has embedded cross refs like
<note type="crossReference" osisID="2Thess.2.6.xref.A" n="A"></note>. Is this
right? Is that right? Where is the actual crossref in this note? Too lazy to
look it up in the OSIS specs.
The same for explanation notes, there's no explanation text, just an ID.

Thanks,
<>< Re: deemed!