[bt-devel] Re: BibleTime

Norman mcleod.norman at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 18 09:50:47 MST 2004

Hello,

The rpms installed nicely! When I "$ cd /opt/kde3/bin" I get the below
error. I get a panel where I can set fonts etc. but nothing registers.
Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Norman

System: Mandrake Linux 9.2
Kde Version: 3.1.3
Release: 2.4.22-10mdk
Machine: i686

(BibleTime 1.4.1) WARNING: Can't load startuplogo! Check your
installation.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::insertKAccel( kaccel = 0x83c6fa0 ):
KAccel object already contains an action name "help_whats_this"
(BibleTime 1.4.1) WARNING: Main window: can't find window menu
bibletime: WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalogue. Fix the
program
bibletime: WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalogue. Fix the
program
bibletime: relocation error: bibletime: undefined symbol:
_ZNK7QString3argExii