[bt-devel] Segmentation Fault

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:40:22 MST 2004

I just came across bibletime when looking for a linux bible program,
and it looks nice!

I run Ubuntu Warty, and bibletime was in the Ubuntu universe (which
uses DEB packages). It installed no problem (after fulfilling a few
dependencies).

However, when I try running it, I just get "segmentation fault" at the
command line. Nothing else--gui doesn't even start to load; no other
error, so I don't even know where to start.

I tried downloading the Debian Unstable package and installing it
manually, and while it installed no problem, I get the exact same
error.

Any clues? Thanks for the help. And thanks for making what seems to be
a great program (if I can get it running!)

--
"Impossible is nothing."