[bt-devel] feature request & possible bug

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Sat Aug 7 04:42:34 MST 2004

using BT CVS as of 6/8/04

1.I have been using the personal commentary in my OT exegesis classes for a
month or so now, by editing the html file as I go along.

It would be really helpful if I could set the font for the personal commentary
within Bibletime, because I want it to default to Ezra SIL for formatting
reasons.

At the moment I think the font is chosen from the KDE General system wide
font, and I don't want this to be Ezra SIL. Please consider if this is an
easy feature to add.

2.I am using a homespun Hebrew module that Graham Nind (see the sword-devel
archive of a few months ago) added strongs numbers to. He has encoded each
verse in GBF with the start of each verse having a footnote with the
Masoretic Text verse number. These do not show up, and the first word of each
verse is missing. Is this a bug or a badly encoded module?

mod2imp gives
$$$Exodus 1:1
<RF>(MTv1)<Rf> ואלּה<WH0428> שׁמות<WH08034> בּני<WH01121> ישׂראל<WH03478>
הבּאים<WH0935> מצרימה<WH04714> את<WH0854> יעקב<WH03290> אישׁ<WH0376>
וּביתו<WH01004> בּאוּ׃<WH0935>

thanks in Christ
anthony