[bt-devel] CVS: Sword CVS required now

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:06:45 -0500

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:17:40 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail@joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> Sword's current CVS is required now for the development version of
> BibleTime.
>

> Joachim

Hello, Everyone :)
I have a simple (I hope) question relating to the current CVS of Sword.
I trust that since many of us will be using it, that this question will
not be considered off topic.
When I try to run "./usrinst.sh", I get the following error:
./usrinst.sh: line 12: ./configure: No such file or directory

I have never had an issue like this with sword before.  My Autotools
versions are as follows:
libtool-1.5-8
autoconf-2.57-3
automake-1.7.8-1

This is a Fresh download of the CVS of Sword.  I got it from Crosswire,
which is the version we always used in the past.  In addition, I am
running Fedora Core 1, full installation (not an upgrade), with all of
the official updates installed.  Also, the autotools listed above, which
are the ones installed, are the default ones that ship with Fedora Core.

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick