[bt-devel] Display template related issue

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:52:27 -0500

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:13:22 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail@joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> does it work after a CVS update?
>

> Joachim

> > Hello, Everyone :)
> > After updating Bibletime from the CVS the other day, I had this
> > interesting problem: none of the modules will display in their
> > appropriate windows.  In case you are wondering why I suspect that
> > this is a template related issue, when I checked the "Diplay
> > Templates" dialog under "Configure | Bibletime", there were
> > absolutely no display templates.  Interestingly, when I right click
> > on, let's say, an apparently blank Bible window and choose to Copy a
> > Chapter, the chapter copies and pastes perfectly.  The only problem
> > is that the module is invisible inside of Bibletime.

> > Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, Joachim :)
We'll find out if it works in a few minutes......
I've got some bad news: it didn't work :(
On another note, I mentioned the fact that though, for example, the
bible window is blank, I can copy and paste perfectly.  I just
discovered that though I can copy and paste the invisible Bible, I can't
select the invisible text :)  Translation: I can't copy selected text :)

Anything I can do to help, let me know.
Steven P. Ulrick