[bt-devel] New website beta

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:06:51 +0100

On Sunday 21 Sep 2003 8:19 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I hope it's better now on your side. The font's
> were not so big as on your side.
> I used px because pt doesn't work for Windows. Strange stuff. But em is the
> best solution so far.

It looks great now.

In the footer and in software_press.html, the copyright symbols should be
written as © rather than using the ascii code.

I noticed that h4 is bigger than h2 and h3. Was it supposed to be?

Use of >>quotes<< - is this a style thing or a German thing? (Which should be
&raquo; and &laquo; by the way)

Default font size needs to be in the <td> style as well as the <p> style.

Incidentally, I just noticed in the guestbook an entry (apparently) from
Everaldo saying he would like to collaborate with bibletime (in portuguese -
I translated it with babelfish). Has anyone yet? See if he can improve on my
work :-) (The word English should be capitalised on the guestbook page).

software_links.html - German should be capitalised

software_contact.html - "youhave" should be "you have"

software_linkus.html - "HTML-code" should be "HTML code" consistently

--
Cheers
James Ots