[bt-devel] New website beta

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:33:07 +0100

On Sunday 21 Sep 2003 6:56 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi all,
> we're preparing new websites at http://test.ansorgs.de/ .
> It's faster, error safe and offline generated. Translations are done using
> standard PO files and can be done offline.
>
> Please have a look at the new pages and tell me, what's buggy, missing and
> not yet working right for you.

I think you shoudl use relative em sizes in the stylesheet rather than
hardcoded px sizes for fonts. (Otherwise some of your headings are smaller
than body text on my computer). The body text could do with being a little
smaller as well - it's about twice the size of body text on most websites.
(It's even bigger than www.kde.org's text!)

I can redo the graphics to look all crystalline if you like.

--
Cheers
James Ots