[bt-devel] Packages of 1.3?

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:21:51 -0500

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:29:13 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail@joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Seems like some auto-tools arent working right on RedHat. The source
> tarball  was processed on SuSE 8.2.
>
> Joachim
>
> > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:08:17 +0300
> >
> > State Artemis <star@home.ro> wrote:
> > > Hello Steven
> > >
> > > In few days you can download rmp's that I made it and you can
> > > try it. i hope this solve your problems.]
> > >
> > > Artemis
> >
> > Hello :)
> > I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but from the source
> > tarball, the icons are back! :)  Thank you for your help :)
> > Now I just would like to find out why they didn't come back yet by
> > compiling from the CVS.  But I have a few simple things I'm going to
> > try before I report anything :)
> >
> > Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, Joachim :)
Reading your above quoted statement reminded me to confirm what you
already suspected: after repeated, varied efforts, involving the manual
removal of the icons installed by the source tarball of Bibletime 1.3
that you said was processed on SuSE 8.2, the icons still don't appear
when I compile and install from the CVS on my Red Hat 9 system.
But you did give me another idea: I would be more than happy to install
the appropriate auto-tools that you referred to from source code, if
that would help us find out what the problem is.  Please let me know
which auto-tool, and which versions you would like me to install, and
I'll get right on it :)

Steven P. Ulrick