[bt-devel] PACKAGES: Mandrake and RedHat needed

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:35:21 -0500

On Thursday 13 November 2003 04:16 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> That would be cool. I think I uploaded some SuSE SRPMS but they don't work
> with non-SuSE distros out of the box I think.

Can someone with a scratch Fedora Core install check out my sword-1.5.6 and
bibletime-1.3 RPMs that I uploaded today?  They work for me; /usr/share/sword
is properly used (I had a bunch of modules there already).  Bibletime seems
to work OK.  Just got through uploading the i18n package.  Can someone bang
on them please?  The sword-devel RPM is only required to build bibletime; I
included it for thoroughness.

The typo I found in the shipped spec files was a single character.  There is a
line that says './configure --prefix=${_prefix}' -- this should read
'./configure --prefix=%{_prefix}' instead.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio