[bt-devel] ASPLinux Recompile

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 20:53:09 -0400

I always have some error messages on compile.  These are present as the debug
option has not been turned off.  The important messages have been fixed
already by the programmers (well most of the time anyway) by the time Joachim
or Martin mark a file as a release candidate.

As your compile was successful BibleTime should work fine.
As to your prevous message about wanting to see if BibleTime is a suitable
format for working with your existing files, Crosswire Bible Soceity has
documentation on supported formats in the developers section.

The modules are in plain text after you uncompress them, so you can examine
the modules to see how the tags work.

We hope you find BibleTime and Sword useful, and share the program with
others.

Fred