[bt-devel] (no subject)

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:55:57 -0400

In my mandrake system the files are located in RPM's with these names.  If you
can not find these on your system, try downloading them from somplace like
rpmfind.

Package  libcms1	/usr/lib/libcms1.so.1
Package  libcms1	/usr/lib/libcms1.so.1.0.9
Package  libpng3       /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0
Package  libstdc++5   /usr/lib/libstdc++5

You will need to add these files regardless of wether you take the build it
your self aproach, or compile from rpm.  If the files exist on your system
and the rpm does not install you either have a PATH problem or the rpm won't
work and you will have to build from the source.  The build instructions are
in the tarball, and info.bibletime

Regards
Fred Saalbach