[bt-devel] English translation

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:25:08 -0400

Well actually that was most likely me, as I did most of the last revision of
the documents.

The differences between US and GB are no so large as to make use difficult,
but to some are irritating.  Some spelling differs, and there are cases where
words most often used differ.  In both cases we defer to the Oxford English
Dictionary if we want to be very picky about meanings.

Please do not use your thesaurus as a weapon.

Fred Saalbach Hampton VA USA