[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:17:32 +0200

Hi!

I think it's better to make BibleTime's standard icons look like KDE standard
highcolor theme.
But I like Jame's icons a lot.

A solution would be to include both icon sets and install the crystal icons
into $KDEDIR/share/icons/crystalsvg which will make KDE automatically load
the right icons for BibleTime. Try it out :)

Joachim