[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 15:23:44 +0200

WOW! Impressive. Very nice work.
Given that the others agree, I'd vote for changing to your icons even now
before the 1.3 release, which really should be soon now. Troy emailed the
KJV2003 people that the release of sword 1.5.6 is going to be in a couple
days now, so 1.3 should be soon as well. Timothy's icons are great as well,
but it seems that you would have more time for maintaining the icons, so I
guess he would not mind us changing.

In README you wrote:
For the bt_displayconfig icon I borrowed the appearance icon from the crystal
icons, which is the right icon for the Colours page in the preferences
dialogue, but the wrong icon for the display settings menu - nothing I can do
about that here, it needs changing in the code to use another icon.

Please create the additional icon. It is a matter of a few lines of code to
integrate it. We'll be happy to do that.
Btw, are you sure that you got all the icons? Afaik there is at least one
more, the icon for the transliteration button that you did not yet convert.
There may be more, did not check now. You know better than I do.

If these issues can be solved soon enough then I'd be very happy to see your
icons in BibleTime 1.3!

Martin