[bt-devel] Locking windows...

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:28:40 -0500

On Monday 24 March 2003 01:05 am, Brad wrote:
> Is there a way of "locking" windows so that if you have more than one
> translation open at once, as you scroll through the text in one
> translation, it will automatically scroll through in another translation?

Well, not if you have two separate windows, but if you can add as many
translations as you like to a single window and they all scroll together. ^_^
(you add translations via the row of bibles in the bible window)

> Also, is there a place on the WWW to make suggestions for features that are
> missing?

Yes there is actually, the sourceforge project page has a tracker for such.
The project page is found at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/