[bt-devel] Modules...

Brad bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:04:04 +1000

If I delete /homedir/modules Bibletime doesn't start properly. However, I have
noticed that the KJV is the only one in the modules tree in my home directory
and all the others are in /usr/share/sword

Should I unzp them into my home directory?

Also, I have another Windows-based bible study program that I purchased a few
years ago, and I use the NKJ version, which is my preferred translation. I
can export the text from it, so is there any way that I can use the exported
text in Bibletime?

Regards,
Brad