[bt-devel] bugs

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:53:26 +0100

Just fixed a little bug that made book keychoosers too wide when opening books
with long entries.

Joachim, the language stuff is still not 100% working. I think that I can
configure only those languages in the Optionsdialog which have a long name,
not those which only have an abbrev. That should be changed before the
release.
My suggestion: change clanguagemgr to work without a defaultlanguage, which is
empty. Never use that! Instead, when a language for an abbrev is requested,
create a language object for it. The name should be the same as  the abbrev,
even though it is not a real name. availableLanugages must return all, also
those where only the abbrev exists.

Martin