[bt-devel] Can't shut off footnotes in KJV, KJV lite modules

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:15:25 -0500

Hello, Everyone :)
As the subject line states, I cannot shut the footnotes off in either
the KJV or the KJV lite modules.  Actually, it also appears that I can't
turn off footnotes on any module that I try.

If I go into "Settings | Configure BibleTIme | Sword | Filter Settings"
and uncheck every box, I still can't turn off the footnotes.
The only "Display Options" that appear to work are the following:
   1. Use linebreaks after each verse
   2. Show versenumbers

This behavior does not appear to be confined to any one module, but it
seems to affect every module that I have tried.
I do suspect that this may be a Sword, rather than a Bibletime issue, so
please let me know if I should take this to the Sword-devel list.  I
want to know before I send it to them, because I don't want to
cross-post if I can avoid it :)

Steven P. Ulrick