[bt-devel] Problem compiling CVS of Bibletime

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:55:15 -0500

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:26:44 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail@joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hey,
> what does make install ib bibletime/pics/ output?
> The SRPM contains just the sources, no installed BibleTime, so the
> icons are in bibletime/pics/*/
>

> Thanks,
> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
Unless I'm really confused, the output that I am quoting below, which is
also quoted in the message that you responded to, is the output of "make
install" from "bibletime/pics"  If you wanted something different than
what I quoted in my last message on this subject, feel free to clear up
my confusion on this matter :)
One point of clarification (which might be completely unnecessary, since
my knowledge of these things is not yet complete :)): the ouput of "make
install" that I have quoted below, is from "bibletime/pics" in the
source code from the CVS of Bibletime, not the tarball that I created by
running "make dist" in the CVS code for Bibletime, and then running
"rpmbuild -ba bibletime-1.3.tar.bz2"

Anyway, I will be glad to try anything that you suggest, as that's what
I'm here for :)