[bt-devel] Icons

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:00:28 +0100

I think we need to rename my icons to crystal16-action-bt_whatever.png (for
example), and then alter the makefiles to copy the crystal icons as well as
the hi icons. Except we have to modify other files because of all the
automake trickery which I don't yet understand. Perhaps one day.

--
Cheers
James Ots