[bt-devel] Problems with RedHat 8.0?

Klaus R. H. Walther bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:57:12 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2003 23:39 schrieb Joachim Ansorg:
> Hi!
> I got the follwong and at other times similair bug reports about this
> problem:
>
> --
> I have tried to install Bibletime for Redhat v8. It does not
> run from the menu and when run from the terminal line -
> it reports that libkdeprint.so is not found.
> --

I am not sure, but i think libkdeprint.so is part of the kdelibs for KDE 2.x.
Therefore, if you have RedHat 8.0 (or 7.3) with KDE 3.0 you also have to
install kde2-compat-2.2.2-7.i386 (Compatibility libraries for the K Desktop
Environment (KDE) 2.2.x.)
Maybe that will solve the problem.

Shalom,
   Klaus R. H. Walther