[bt-devel] Romanian Translation

Artemis State bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:15:26 +0200

--------------040906080802040908090405

You're right. It was so simple. I'm allready working hardly at the ro.po
file for the romanian translation. I hope that in few days I'll finish.

Thanks for support!!!

Artemis

Martin Gruner wrote:

>You don't need to use cvs. We can send you the po files if you like. They are
>all you need to translate. If you want, you can not only translate the UI but
>also the documentation, all in po format. Very easy. Use kbabel for it.
>
>Martin
>
>Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2003 02:23 schrieb Artemis State:
>

>>Dear Joachim
>>
>>Here is the file with booknames. I hope it will be usefull.
>>
>>About  translation and ro.po file: I don't really know to use CVS, but
>>where I get BibleTime CVS?
>>
>>Thanks and God be with you!!!
>>
>>Joachim Ansorg wrote:
>>

>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>Thank you for your work on the website and on the booknames! If you send
>>>me the booknames the file will be in the next Sword release.
>>>
>>>To translate BibleTime's user inerface you have to copy the file
>>>bibletime.po in the subdirectory pot/ of biletimes CVS dir to the file
>>>ro.po and tranlate this file with KBabel.
>>>
>>>The messages of bibletimeui.rc are included in the file and don't have to
>>>be translated in the file directly. Please let me know how it works.
>>>
>>>Please note that some of the messages may change while we prepare for the
>>>BibleTime 1.3 release.
>>>

>>>I wish you His rich blessings and grace!
>>>Joachim

--------------040906080802040908090405

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
You're right. It was so simple. I'm allready working hardly at the ro.po
file for the romanian translation. I hope that in few days I'll finish.<br>
Thanks for support!!!<br>
Artemis<br>
Martin Gruner wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">You don't need to use cvs. We can send you the po files if you like. They are
all you need to translate. If you want, you can not only translate the UI but
also the documentation, all in po format. Very easy. Use kbabel for it.

Martin

Here is the file with booknames. I hope it will be usefull.

About  translation and ro.po file: I don't really know to use CVS, but
where I get BibleTime CVS?

Thanks and God be with you!!!

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
    </pre>