[bt-devel] Re: Bibletime

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:32:08 +0100

Dear Adrian,

well I am not perfectly sure. I'm cc'ing to our developers list, maybe
somebody over there can help -- I am not using Redhat here. I wonder how
BibleTime could install well, but refuse running because of missing
libraries. It might be that your KDE version is somehow broken, but I don't
know. Could you post some more details (directly to the list, if possible)
please?
We are certainly happy that you are interested in our tool, and hope it will
bring blessings to many people in Thailand.

Martin

Am Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2003 13:50 schrieben Sie: