[bt-devel] Romanian translation

Artemis State bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:35:17 +0200

--------------070508090009080607000208

Hi ,  Joachim

As you can see I am allready working at translation of website, but my
desire is to translate BibleTime's user interface.
I've began with transaltion of menu interface (file named
bibletimeui.rc) and I've made a file configuration for biblebooks name
(named ro.conf). So, eventually, I want entire BibleTime in romanian
language.

Please tell me what to do.

Thanks

Artemis

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Do you want to translate the website or BibleTime's user interface or both?
>It seems you already started with the webiste translation.
>
>Please let me know what you would like to do,
>Joachim
>

>>Hello
>>
>>I wish to translate BibleTime in romanian language. I use RedHat 8.0
>>with KDE 3.0.3.
>>Please help me.
>>My email is arty@home.ro
>>
>>Thank you

--------------070508090009080607000208

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi , &nbsp;Joachim<br>
As you can see I am allready working at translation of website, but my desire
is to translate BibleTime's user interface.<br>
I've began with transaltion of menu interface (file named bibletimeui.rc)
and I've made a file configuration for biblebooks name (named ro.conf). So,
eventually, I want entire BibleTime in romanian language.<br>
Please tell me what to do.<br>
Thanks<br>
Artemis<br>
Joachim Ansorg wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Hi!

Do you want to translate the website or BibleTime's user interface or both?
It seems you already started with the webiste translation.

Please let me know what you would like to do,
Joachim

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hello

I wish to translate BibleTime in romanian language. I use RedHat 8.0
with KDE 3.0.3.
Please help me.
My email is <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:arty@home.ro">arty@home.ro</a>

Thank you