[bt-devel] Re: slow start

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:05:18 +0100

We had so many that we don't remember any more :)
And we were too lazy to write the changed things into the Changelog.

But basicaly:
	-New render engine (KHTML instead of QTextEdit)
	-New searchdialog
	-Better support for books
	-Improved main index, sorts now per language, better RMB menu, bookmarks have
their own folder now, modules can't be dragged - they're fixed in their
module and language group
	-Better editor support, WYSIWYG and plain text support, accessible though the
main index
	-Enhanced Drag&Drop, you can now drag more than one item at the same time.
Works in the searchdialog, main index and display windows
	-Profiles enhanced a bit, saving into a new profile is simpler, support now
editor windows.
	-many bugfixes

If you find problems pelase report them before 1.3rc1 is out.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg