[bt-devel] BibleTime-Question

John Tunnicliff bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:00:15 +0000

on 20/1/03 8:40 pm, David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver at
davidslists@gmx.net wrote:

> On Monday 20 January 2003 03:13 pm, john tunnicliff wrote:
>> Hello Martin
>>
>> Thanks for your reply. It has only happened with that particular download
>> and, yes, it always stops at that point. I have tried this with Mozilla,
>> Opera, netscape and Konqueror, always with the same result.
>
> Chances are your isp was being evil and caching the downlaod.

Hello Martin

Thanks for the hint. Yes that makes sense. Not sure why it worked on the
Linux machine only.

Anyway, I have managed to install Bible Time only to find out I forgot to
get any text modules. Well, that's my task for this evening. But, at least
progress is being made. I should soon have it up and running.

Thanks for your help.

God Bless you

John