[bt-devel] Fred: &language; entity

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:30:25 -0500

 &LMB, &RMB are defined in the file
$KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/en/general.entities as
"left mouse button" and "right mouse button.  When I used these
abbervations my assumption was that the translation would be roughed out
with ktranslate, and would be mapped to the approperate german phrase
after translated once.  I had not thought that there was a german
eqivelant which did not contain all of the terms in the english (that is
a bug that kde should fix).

Try this
Use ktranslate to map &RMP to "rechte Maustaste" ? create a translation
dictionary including this term, then auto translate the other .docbook
files.

Other possibilities

Define &RMB on the first page of a .docbook document just like I did
with &bibletime

Or you could do find and replace on the english.docbook files.

I think the find and replace option is the best.

Fred