[bt-devel] Translation of all language names

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:06:24 +0000

Joachim,

you may want to take a look at kxkb. IIRC, it has many languages included. I
guess it is either kdebase or kdelibs, so you could get the translations
there. KBabel offers some way to import existing translations, not sure how.
I don't expect that any application has all the freakin' languages that we
need to translate, but probably most of them. ;)

Martin