[bt-devel] CVS Update attempt: Connection refused

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:10:38 -0600

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:56:28 +0000
Martin Gruner <mg.pub@gmx.net> wrote:

> Try
>
> ssh yourusername@cvs.bibletime.sf.net
>
> What is the result?
>
> mg

The Result was:
[steve1@localhost steve1]$ ssh stevenpulrick@cvs.bibletime.sf.net
The authenticity of host 'cvs.bibletime.sf.net (66.35.250.207)' can't be
established.
DSA key fingerprint is 02:ab:7c:aa:49:ed:0b:a8:50:13:10:c2:3e:92:0f:42.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'cvs.bibletime.sf.net,66.35.250.207' (DSA) to
the list of known hosts.
stevenpulrick@cvs.bibletime.sf.net's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
stevenpulrick@cvs.bibletime.sf.net's password:

Hello, Martin :)
I tried the only username and password that I knew (the one that I use
to login on sourceforge to make bug reports and such things) and you see
the result above.  I am very ignorant of some things, but would ssh come
into play at all in my case, since I only use anonymous CVS, and I have
no developer status with Bibletime at all, and therefore I don't have
write access.  Just a thought :)  Of course, none of what I just said
has anything to do with my original problem :)

Anyway, thanks for the help, and anything else you'd like me to try,
I'll be glad to oblige :)

Steven P. Ulrick